Wednesday 8 October 2008

big smiles

First off i have my laptop back yehhhhhhhhh : ) : ) i know it seems silly but i really missed it, and my daily fix on here,

HS/MS has undergone a make over it is now herspace, myspace, hisspace same format but with a zingy edge : ) well worth a look at if you love your camera,
Today was Welcome an i'm stuck at home with col looking like rudolph so had to be shot from home and everyone gets welcomed into my home with lovely cup tea so ere's one almost gone and well enjoyed : )



5 comments:

lucy said...

Oh I do so love a hot cup of tea...I start every morning with one! It is a great way to say "welcome"! Come on over and say hi...I would love to welcome you to my 'home'.

Igotmebabe said...

Nice welcome shot, you would get the same here. Thanks Sam for your kind words.
Janette

maz said...

I agree, nothing welcomes a guest more than a nice cuppa tea!

Sarah said...

No better welcome than a lovely cup of tea is there?!

Photographing Mom said...

Great welcome. Hope your cold goes away soon.