Thursday 7 August 2008

Rust



Well what a day i had to go to the dentist and to say scared is understatement try terrified !!!!!! at 42 had to get my mum to take me bless her what would i do without her,

HS / MS prompt for day Rust - i can't take credit for these as are only 2 of about 30 that my son took while hunting the garden for rust, thank heaven for digital cameras or i would be going through films like toilet paper,





amazing how 1 prompt can keep an adult and 2 children occupied for so long, if you haven't tried to go take alook at thier site,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I get my kids involved in helping me find objects to photograph too.

Glad you survived the dentist.

Aubrey Harns said...

Aah, God Bless our moms. Terrific shots for today. Great angles!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Igotmebabe said...

Great that the kids enjoy it too, lovely rust shots and I am exactly the same as you at going to the dentist ugh!!!!
Janette