Sunday 10 August 2008

Sunday


HS/MS is special shots today , we had a good day out at hever castle beautiful gardens wish i'd taken my DSLR instead of compact, but still trying to work out how to use it so probably best i didn't, be nice to go back minus kids and crowds and just shoot for day,

the grief i got friday from kids as no prompt word...................... almost made up my own , but back in swing of it today : )


oh saw space monkeys yesterday at cinema well worth a look if you got kids to take, and thats from me who has no sense of humour!!!!!!


right enough waffle , here's my picture i love taking pictures of the back of people no silly faces to mess them up and makes me wonder what they were looking at,



2 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

I love shots of the back of people too :) This one is lovely.
Janette

Zoe said...

Hi - SOS is Show off Sunday, one I stuggle with, along with SPS (self/ someone else portrait Saturday).

All great fun though, my daughter always asks what todays word is too!

x