Sunday 21 September 2008

catch up

well just have to comment on the weather , real indian summer in september this weekend really does make me want to get up and do,

quick visit today to catch up first is HS/MS portrait saturday, not the prettyiest picture but my DD when i said come on smile once to often for the camera yesterday , the other is my SOS picture for today not sure in it but i have been playing about with macro and quiet like the way this one came out, so much to learn never enough time to play and learn, flowers were thanks to my partner he is wonderful : ) Align Left





4 comments:

lucy said...

The macro is magnificent...I would love to take a photo like that!

lucy said...

The macro is magnificent...I would love to take a photo like that!

Photographing Mom said...

Adorable daughter pic and the flower is gorgeous! Glad you had the time to play!

Chris T said...

Great macro & shot of daughter great too