Tuesday 16 September 2008

made it

Real quick one tonight feet not touched ground, i really thought as kids got older life would get slower mmmmm big mistake mine are 19, 16 and 10 and my feet don't seem to touch the ground these days with them and no tucked up in bed early so i can have hour peace mmmm

HS/MS Prpomt for day is -floating - well as i did the clouds the other day for over had to re think so out came the ever faithful plastic bath duck and bubble bath and here's my float : ) don't you love her eyelashes : )



7 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Sweet float and yes...I agree about the older ages! They keep us floating!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I've been reading your blog and you're not kidding, you are busy. I totally agree that things don't slow down as kids get older...if anything we moms are busier than ever!

Coupon Crazy said...

Hi! I really like your blog! Check mine out if you have a few minutes! Im just starting out!

maz said...

She's a charmer!

Chris T said...

That's a very cute duck - great photo

Hazel said...

Love it (including the eyelashes!)

Anonymous said...

I'm always a fan of floating duckies. Cute shot!!