Thursday 18 September 2008

Summer Back ?

Thought i might have been hibernating all winter as the weather today has been glorious have i woken up in may ?

My bug bear of the day is .................. why do people name there house but not keep the number ???? i spent 45 mins driving up and down a very long road trying to go slowly looking for a house for work today, some names i couldn't even see, now don't get me wrong i think it's nice to give your home a personality with a name but can you not keep the number too ????

The HS/MS Promt for the day is BIG - well i did the usual when you think of big and thought what is on my daily travels today that might be classed as big ....................... wasn't going past big ben, no giant dog, or huge strawberry ok sorry i settled for 2 common areas of big in our house,
BIG MESS ( please note DS room !! ) and BIG PILE ( ok i'm the culprit on this pile of shoes that keep growing )

5 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Definitely a big pile of shoes!!

I thought of taking a shot of my BIG pile of laundry waiting to be folded.

Chris T said...

Oh it's so nice to know I'm not on my own with my mess - I should have taken the big pile of mess behind my settee - old magazines & papers I need to sort out, read,deal with etc. Great photos

Hazel said...

Lol! Great take on BIG

Igotmebabe said...

Got lots of Big mess here too and a house with a number :)
Great shots
Janette

Brendan said...

Great take on MESS. Your son's room reminds me of my room when I was younger!