Wednesday 10 September 2008

welcome wednesday

Wednesday half way through week, and we made it out the door and to school college and work without a major drama this morning!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh : ) knew it could be done, thankyou for all your kind comments yesterday they ment alot to me,

HS/MS Propmt for day thanks to suzyb is BAG - So i got camera out and went on the hunt for a interesting bag shot, came across loads but sure u didn't want to see my recycle bag, or the mess of my handbag, then there was shopping bags and bags food came in , oh and school bags but in the end i decided on the rubbish that had found it's way into my garden, then had brain wave as putting camera away it was going in a BAG !!!! so for your pleasure just for today we have 2 star photos : )

7 comments:

Debbie said...

LOL fab shots - i love how we dont spot anything for ages and then when we get a prompt word 20 things suddenly jump in your face shouting 'photograph me me me' LOL

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :) *yay another hat lady!!*

Hugs
Debbie
x

Aubrey Harns said...

Looks like you've got a great little camera bag there! Plus I like the natural "position" of the bag on the lawn. Hee hee hee. Great shots both of them.
Blessings,
Aubrey

Hazel said...

So many bags to choose from! Great shots.

Unknown said...

love the idea of yousing your camera bag i like the background of the pic and how you opened your bag and let everyone see it.

Addison

Igotmebabe said...

Nice shots, love the plastic bag on the grass
Janette

Sue said...

Setting the scene in these shots has worked really well :-) Love your posh camera bag . . . my camera is so small it simply fits in a large purse!!

Glad today went well :-)

Sue

Chris T said...

A tidy bag & a rubbish bag - opposites indeed - great take