Friday 19 September 2008

love the weather

Oh what a glorious day chilly morning but then the sun so warm and bright makes the day seem brighter all round : ) Think i must have thought it was spring as turned out all my kitchen cupboards and if you knew me that is very very rare ! i#m clean and tidy but lived in tidy lol

So todays HS/MS prompt was enjoy and i looked at worl this morning but taken me 12 hours to decide on life is full of so many things i enjoy from a hug from my partner to seeing a squirel in the woods but settled on the picture below,

4 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely photo - good take on the prompt.

Anonymous said...

Pure enjoyment.

Chris T said...

Lovely photo of your daughter & I can almost taste that bacardi & coke

Jenn Alvarez said...

Very cute picture of your daughter and now I'm thinking I'll have drinks tonight!