Monday 8 September 2008

sweet mmmm

monday again and finally all 3 of my angels back at school and college , no matter how prepared we are always manic in the mornings but sure our house not the only one!
My sister wants me to do a sign language course with her which i would love to but at the moment i'm trying to work out how to add hours to the day to fit it in, anyone know sign language is it hard to learn ??

OK HS/MS prompt for day is SWEET, so here are my sweet tooth down fall biscuits with a cup tea and in my dreams feet up : )





5 comments:

Debbie said...

im so hungry! lol All these pics of food arent helping me diet! lol

Hazel said...

My fav biscuits - great shot!

Igotmebabe said...

A great shot and I love those biscuits :)
Janette

Chris T said...

Ooh bourbons - I love eating the top layer 1st & then the choc. Nice phot

Photographing Mom said...

They look yummy!