Monday 22 September 2008

I turned into one of those people today that we all go urghhhhhhh ( or is it just me ) work meeting had dragged on and on all wanted to get away then he asked that dreaded question any questions???? always that 1 person who sparks whole new debate................. and we go arhhhhhhhhhh but today it was me !!!! how scary when i realised afterwards but i didn't understand something and i couldn't get others to see what i didn't get a circle of frustrated discusion ensued and i still don't think i got it lol but lesson learnt always a time when something not understood so next time that person goes but ......... i will understand and smile, ( this has probably been one of the worst bits of rambling i've ever done sorry )

Todays prompt of HS/MS is leaves and despite being on hands and knees no four leaf clover !!! has anyone ever found one ?




MMMMMMMMm delicious the HS/MS prompt from yesterday, had to be had ice cream well a 99 cone in the sun while out walking, but flake got ate first : )





5 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Never seen a four leaved clover.
Great shots, that ice cream is obviously going down well :)
Janette

maz said...

No, i've never found one either but it's amazing what you can do with photoshop! (Just ask Sue!)

Photographing Mom said...

Never seen a 4-leaf clover, either.

The Cook said...

I've never managed to find a four leaf clover, either, but that has never stopped me looking whenever I see a clump! x

Chris T said...

I've got a four leaf clover from years ago. Can't remember where wee found it but I'll post it on my blog. It's very old & shrivelled now!!